Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Raw Stem Cell News Feed

The Stem Cell Research Newswire: Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Stem Cell Research

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Will scars become a thing of the past? Stanford scientists identify cellular culprit

I have a scar on my chin from a fall I took while rollerskating when I was about 12. One minute I was blithely zooming along to Bob Seger's hit Against the Wind , reveling in my new ability to skillfully cross one foot in front of the other and thinking about that cute boy by the snack counter, and the next I was chin down skidding across the flat, grey and very hard floor to come to rest against the wooden wall in an ignominious heap. Although the experience left an impression on my psyche, as well as my skin, I can't claim any long-lasting problem from the thin line on my chin.

http://ift.tt/1FPAXkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Stem Cell Roundup Posts